AIM
DELETE555

galactic stampede galactic stampede

So Freakin Awsome

Dude, you seriously have so much talent, and alot of time to dedicate to that talent. Just a question though, did you just use backgrounds from space quest? They look almost exactly the same, maybe you redrew them? Just wondering. Good job though, keep the adventure game legacy alive!!!

The Anarchists Cookbook The Anarchists Cookbook

ACB IS BULLSHIT

Seriously man, if anyone in newgrounds wants to learn anything remotely truthful, go to www.totse.com Also, how does this get a 3.5? An 11 year old can find this and put it in a flash. Get some original ideas, better sources, animate atleast a little bit, and maybe you won't suck. (but you still will)

RazorBladez responds:

an 11 year old? like you perhaps? if i wanted to use better sources, i would, but that would kind of ruin the point of putting the cookbook into flash now wouldn't it. and that was kind of the point stupid.

Defend Your Castle ! Defend Your Castle !

Nice

That is a sweet game. Right now, I just paused it at level 13 to write this. Im addicted. Anyways, you need to have more people, more things to buy, and.. thats it. Good job

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

That was tight

I think i found all of your eggs, i wont say how but ill say what they are, the fish, the dancing thing, the magic stick, and the guy flashing you, is there anymore someone else has found?

Metal Slug S Metal Slug S

Nice work

Metal Slug is one of my favorite games, and yours was pretty good too. Next time make better graphics though.

MARVEL-VS-DC MARVEL-VS-DC

Old....

That kick my dog prank call was funny for a time, of about a month, and then it got old, because people played it over and over again. Your animation is pretty simple, and the only real reason it was funny is because you took the jerky boys prank call.

Mason's Bubble Blast Mason's Bubble Blast

Tight

This is a sweet game!!!!! Just a question, how do you make flash animations do something when you press space bar or whatever? Ive tried but ive never been able to figure it out. If you know email me at tingtonger@hotmail.com. This game is really fun, the only thing it needs work on is that you need to be able to jump. two thumbs up