AIM
DELETE555

Lords of Battle Lords of Battle

Hell yeah

Great animation, style, and flow. Best of all, the music!!!!!!! Requiem for a dream kicks ass. Right now, I am in the process of making a movie, with the music as summer overture. That soundtrack has some of the best songs to make animations to. Anyways, good job,

Me

.HELLBOY. .HELLBOY.

Fuckin Great

Dude, that was seriously better then some commercially made cartoons. You have a huge future in the animation industry in my eyes. Seriously, show your works to some big companys, and they'll hire you on the spot.

How To Shave How To Shave

Not bad

The drawing was prety good. Just try to make the frame by frames smoother (the foam spraying out) haha, that reminds me of a game by sierra, somehing about toons and you have to find these keys,, and when u have to give this guy a hair cut, you cut down to the bone and theres a key it it :)

ruse - ep1 ruse - ep1

Well, that was pretty good

I doubt anyone else noticed this, but i liked the little details like the fists rotating. I think has potential to be better than madness redeemer, only if you made it longer, AND YOU USE THE GUY NAME JOEL. AHAHA sorry. Joel's my name, and i was pumped when i saw the name, but then you only see him for a few seconds, so... ya. Anyways, make it longer, make him use more weapons,and make him fight a more variety of people.

george-kelly-johnson responds:

ahahah

thanks joel

ph33r Hispanic Clocks ph33r Hispanic Clocks

Man ur a little faggot

You tell me that my shit sucks ass and im the worst drawer ever, and you dont even draw shit. Get a life. Ps this movie sucks too

Flash Murderer Flash Murderer

Only 4 hours???

Well, your animation isnt the worst ive seen, but you could make it better. To think in relationship, someone spent over 180 hours making a movie only 7 minutes. You need to spend more time on detail.

CheatWorld responds:

Thanks for the rating 4 though I do appreciate it. But it didn't take 4 hours. It acuatlly took 4 weeks. I had all the graphics done and songs but something happened to my Flash program so I had to go to my cuz house because he has the same Flash program and plus he could help me get in the songs and stuff. So, not to be mean or anything, but don't judge somebodys flash by the time it took to make it, if you don't know the acutally timing the people spent too complete it.

Mario's Quest Mario's Quest

MARIO KICKS ASS

Nice man, that was some good shit. Some of the story didnt make sense to me, but hey i probably just missed something.

Rockman vs. Yellow Devil Rockman vs. Yellow Devil

Nice work

This is a sweet flash, im a big fan of megaman. As of now, ive beaten everyone up to x5 Anyways, keep up the good work!

Th Day the TV Turned Evil Th Day the TV Turned Evil

Weird

That was pretty cool for your first one. Look at mine (steve the sticks premiere) and you can see you are alot better then me. Good luck with future animations, try to put a deeper story though, that wasnt the best.

Elian - Wazzup!!! Elian - Wazzup!!!

Thats some sweet shit